Last Update: August 26, 2016
The Site is intended only for users aged 18 or older. Individuals under the age of 18 are strictly prohibited from using the Site and the accounts for any such person shall be terminated upon discovery.
- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies, omissions or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies, omissions or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- The Company may make certain digital material available to you from the Site, from time to time. That digital material may be in software, e-book or some other form. If you download that digital material from the Site, the materials, including all files and images contained within, and accompanying data, are deemed to be licensed to you by the Company for your personal, noncommercial use only. The Company does not transfer the intellectual property rights of the digital material, and the Company reserves all intellectual property rights therein. You may not sell, give away, redistribute, copy, reproduce, decompile, disassemble that material or otherwise convert the material to any perceivable form. All trademarks and logos are owned by the Company or its licensors and you may not copy or use them in any manner but stated here.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse those website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- While doing guest posting, you grant the Company a license to use the materials you post to the Site. By posting, placing content, transmitting, or otherwise placing information or other content on the Site for any reason, you are granting the Company, its affiliates, directors, employees, consultants, agents, officers, and other representatives a license to use your content in connection with the operation of the Internet business of the Company, its affiliates, directors, employees, consultants, agents, officers, and the representatives, including, without limitation, a right to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your content. You will not be compensated for any content you place on the Site. You agree that the Company may publish or otherwise disclose your name in connection with your content as a user of the Site.
- When using the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree to abide, comply with, and be bound by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you are solely responsible for any violations of any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide, transmit, or that is provided or transmitted using your User ID.
- Prohibited uses - Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Service. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Service, including, without limitation, (1) accessing content or data not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (2) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Service, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (3) interfering or attempting to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (4) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (5) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Service; or (6) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the source code used by Company in providing the Site or Service. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
- ANY INFORMATION AND ANY DIGITAL MATERIAL AVAILABLE ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND FROM US. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES RESULTING FROM: A) TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OUR SITE B) CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SITE OR C) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR SITE. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
- COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
- OUR SITE CONTAINS NUMEROUS LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER THIRD PARTY SITES. THOSE SITES ARE NOT CREATED, MAINTAINED OR CONTROLLED BY US. THEY MIGHT CHANGE THEIR POLICIES AND OFFERS, SO WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH CHANGES. ALSO, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE CONTENT, USE OR BUSINESS MANAGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY SITES. YOU AGREE THAT WE, OUR AGENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OWNERS AND OTHER PARTNERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE AND ARE HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM, DEMAND OR LAW SUIT MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY YOU ACCESSED THROUGH OUR SERVICE DUE TO OR ARISING FROM ANY CONFLICT OR VIOLATION.
- WE PROVIDE YOU WITH LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. BECAUSE WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THOSE SITES AND RESOURCES, YOU AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT, AVAILABILITY, RESOURCES, ADVERTISING, PRODUCTS, ACTIONS OR OTHER MATERIALS OF ANY SITE LINKED TO FROM OUR SITE.